Pinwheel - Building a fairer financial system by unlocking API access to payroll systems.
More than half of Americans have a poor credit score or no score at all. Since most financial institutions rely on traditional credit scoring to assess risk, that means these people can't access affordable financial products. Instead, they resort to high-interest credit cards, payday loans, and trigger overdraft fees to make ends meet — which ultimately push them into deeper cycles of debt.
Pinwheel provides an API platform that makes it easy to connect payroll accounts like ADP and Gusto to any app. By unlocking the wealth of identity, income, and employment data that sits in these systems, alongside direct access to paychecks, we can help innovators build the next generation of financial products that increase access for the underserved while improving the businesses of our partner fintechs, banks, and lenders.
Who are we looking for?
Pinwheel is looking for a talented, driven Recruiter who will help us double in size over the next few months. You’ll serve as the Recruiting Partner to our Business, Commercial, Operations et al functions. We’ve hired some of the most amazing people from across the country and it takes a curious, tenacious, and creative Recruiter to ensure we’re always discovering and hiring the best. You’ll help profile, identify, attract, and assess both active and passive candidates and guide them on their journey to becoming Pinwheelies. You’re passionate about delivering world-class candidate experience and obsess over optimizing processes to achieve our lofty goals.
What will you be doing?
- Full life-cycle recruiting. You’ll get to own the recruiting process from start to finish; sourcing, interviewing, and hiring top talent.
- Your focus will be on hiring the best candidates with agility and speed.
- Serve as a partner your hiring managers. You will work closely with your hiring managers to gain a deeper understanding of how each role fits into Pinwheel.
- At Pinwheel we care deeply about our people, and the same applies to our candidate experience. You’ll evangelize our story, vision and culture and act as a brand ambassador.
- Improve our hiring processes with a data-first approach.
What experience, skills, and qualifications are necessary?
- 2-4 years of recruiting experience and have a successful track record of hiring top talent.
- Have proven success recruiting across Business, Commercial, Operations roles, but also feel comfortable recruiting across other business functions.
- You’re a hustler! You’re an independent, adaptable, and highly motivated Recruiter who’s driven to deliver quality results on time. You’re a wearer of many hats and can juggle multiple priorities at a time.
- You have the aptitude to leverage Pinwheel’s product, culture, and mission to attract the right candidates.
- Able to influence and work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience with Greenhouse, Gem, and GSuite preferred
Why join Pinwheel?
Best Time to Join - Our company is small but well-funded, meaning you get the upside of starting on the bottom floor with minimal risk.
Be a Cultural Founder - You will have an active hand in molding the company culture and being a part of the entrepreneurial journey.
Build Something Revolutionary - Help build the consumer data infrastructure of the future.