Our claims team is a group of dynamic professionals critical to the care of the Colorado workforce, who thrive in a fast paced environment. Their mission is to ensure quality of service for our injured workers through care and compassion.
What you do
Collaborating with internal and external teams, you will utilize your multitasking skills to manage all the critical points of the claims process which includes investigation of accident, determination of compensability, medical case management, and possible subrogation. May also facilitate early return to work for injured workers. Will communicate the claim status and development of claims to policyholders and agents.
- Contributing to excellence scores through timely and caring customer service with both our injured worker and policy holder groups
- Ability to handle claim volume and actively move claims through all critical points of the process to closure
- Understanding of Colorado Workers’ Compensation Act and Company best practices to determine appropriate compensability
- Adherence to all standard work processes
What we are looking for
- You exude professionalism while providing empathetic, caring customer service
- You have an inquisitive mind that enjoys solving problems
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You can manage confrontation in a professional and skilled manner
- You stay focused and motivated even with a large workload in a fast pace environment
- You have at least 6 months of experience in a customer service environment
- A Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred but will substitute for relevant work experience
- Bilingual Spanish preferred