Welcome to Pine Park Health!
Pine Park Health is a value-based primary care practice that is redesigning how residents of senior living communities get or stay healthy and lead a life they love. We’re on a mission to dramatically improve healthcare for seniors by building a new model of care that’s designed around everyone involved — patients, families, community staff members, providers, and payers.
We’ve started by providing regular prevention and screening, care for chronic conditions, lab work, and diagnostic testing to patients in their apartments. We visit each community weekly to see patients and collaborate on patient health needs with staff. We also make it easier for patients to get care urgently with same- and/or next-day care, helping them avoid the ER and/or hospital where they’re exposed to more health issues.
Our value-based offering has led to over 100 communities partnering with us in the last year and allowed us in achieving 10X patient growth. We're a fast-growing company that’s backed by lead investors including First Round Capital, Google’s AI fund, Canvas Ventures, Foundation Capital, Y Combinator, and Susa. If you share in our vision of helping every senior, no matter their health status, being able to lead a life they find meaningful and worthwhile, join us!
As the Information Technology Specialist at Pine Park Health, you must have a high technical aptitude and be able to take ownership of and expedite resolutions. Additionally, the Information Technology Specialist will interface with our users and clinical staff on a daily basis and must be motivated, confident, and capable of presenting the highest level of communication and professionalism. This position is responsible for supporting staff related to hardware and company software. This position will support and implement security procedures; assist computer and software deployment; support cloud applications; and support mobile devices. Applicants must also have a high appreciation of customer service, have well-developed organizational and program management skills, and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What You’ll Do
- Tackle problems on the boundary of software, hardware, and the real world
- Own monitoring and maintenance for critical IT infrastructure, including equipment, access, license management, upgrades, patch management, and troubleshooting
- Conduct regular audits for iOS up to date, monitoring spam, build-up of google accounts, etc.
- Respond to service requests diagnose and correct equipment failure and malfunctions; repair or replace malfunctioning equipment, including electronic units and circuit boards
- Maintain accurate and current records on repair, installation, and removal of equipment; provide appropriate logging and tracking of hardware malfunctions
- Provide technical guidance and direction to employees
- Investigates and follow both industry and internal best practices
- Understands and/or is familiar with HIPAA standards as they relate to information technology, and provides guidance on remaining complaint within our technology and systems space
- Own IT set up of new hires and removal for terminations, including provisioning of devices and some training on best-practices
- Team up with our Security team to raise the bar on our IT security posture
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- You have 2+ years in an IT role in healthcare
- You are passionate about resolving root causes for issues, using APIs to connect applications, scripting to automate common tasks, and balancing business needs with employee satisfaction
- You are an expert at working with cross functional teams, can deal with a lot of ambiguity and synthesize large amounts of information into a clear story that keeps everyone aligned
- You have a deep understanding of Identity and Asset Management solutions; networking architecture and implementation; cloud infrastructure providers; workflow/processes; Business Collaboration applications such as G-Suite and Slack
- You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission - you’re too busy making things happen
- You have intermediate or better skills in iOS and Active Directory
- You must be able to work on-call and respond based on need
- You are dependable, trustworthy, with an outstanding work ethic
- You exhibit a sense of urgency, yet remain calm and focused under pressure
- You work independently, with the ability to self-manage, requiring minimal supervisory oversight
- You easily adapt to changes (schedules, employee requests, deadlines)
- You are detailed and accurate
Why You’ll Love Us
- We’re a smart, heart-centered, low-ego group motivated to make waves in the lives of seniors and the healthcare industry.
- We’re solving complex, vital problems that affect real people and need bright, focused, driven minds like yours to help us achieve our goals.
- We empower team members to act like owners and have designed a learning-focused environment where you get ongoing support and regular feedback to help you grow.
- Our hybrid work environment allows you to set your own in-office and remote schedule. We love being in an office to connect with coworkers and form meaningful relationships and make it easy for you to work from home when needed or preferred.
- We host social events to celebrate wins, mark team member milestones and let go by having fun.
Benefits Designed for You and Yours
- Stock Option Plan
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- 401K retirement plan
- 10 paid holidays
- 15 days paid time off
- Paid sick days
- Paid parental leave
- Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Professional/personal development annual allowance
Pine Park Health provides the highest safety and quality of care for patients who can be at high-risk of COVID-19. To support this work, we require vaccination for all employees and proof of vaccination before hiring.
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, Pine Park Health is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to California and considers the factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Pine Park Health, it’s common for an individual not to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions depend on each case's facts and circumstances. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $70,000 to $95,000.
Pine Park Health is an equal opportunity employer — we aim to recruit, hire, develop, compensate, and promote regardless of race, religion, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.