Pine Park Health is a value-based primary care practice that’s reshaping how residents of senior living communities experience healthcare. We provide high-quality prevention and screening, care for chronic conditions, lab work, and diagnostic testing to patients in their homes and closely partner with community staff to improve resident health and wellness. We also provide in-person and virtual Rapid Care for common concerns — like falls, wounds, or changes in behavior — to help patients avoid trips to the ER where they’re exposed to further health issues.
Over 80 communities across the Bay Area, San Diego, and Phoenix work with Pine Park today and we’re growing rapidly to expand our reach and impact. Investors include First Round Capital, Google’s AI fund, Canvas Ventures, Foundation Capital, Y Combinator, and Susa. If you’re interested in changing healthcare for seniors, join us!
Pine Park Health is looking for a Clinical Team Lead responsible for clinical and operational oversight in our Las Vegas, Phoenix, and San Diego regions. We are seeking someone excited about the opportunity to work with clinical teams who manage small patient panels of complex care patients, contribute to a value-based care model, and work with a motivated multi-disciplinary team to ensure high-quality patient care delivery.
What You’ll Do
- Provide direct day-to-day management to the primary care services, transitional care, and comprehensive health assessment team as they provide direct care to older adults living in Senior Living Communities
- Interview, hire, on-board and train the clinical team including NP/PA providers, RNs and Care Coordinator Assistants
- Management of panel assignments, staffing, and scaling with growth
- Ensure local, state, and federal regulatory requirements are maintained
- Review clinical documentation and provide feedback to providers; manage clinicians against clinical cost, quality, and experience outcomes
- Participate in hospitalization review, using root-cause analysis to identify trends and opportunities for improved outcomes and creating psychological safety to learn from each event
- Work with VP of Clinical Operations to identify and develop policies to address issues that arise which affect day-to-day practice, culture, or clinical guidelines, including for emerging disease(s)
- Lead multi-disciplinary team meetings in partnership with Medical Director and provide leadership to the clinical team
- Routinely meet with senior living management and staff and care teams to enhance relationships and build better outcomes using clinical and process metric reporting
What We’re Looking For
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant- preferably with geriatric and management experience
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment
- Willingness to provide onsite clinical care when needed
- Desire to support the building of a holistic care model
- Strong orientation towards collaboration and working closely with a multidisciplinary team; values input of all members of the clinical team
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Ability to work with tech-enabled care delivery tools (e.g., project management, 'checklist' management, remote monitoring, etc.) used together to improve patient care and team function
Why You’ll Love Us
- We’re a smart, heart-centered, low-ego group motivated to make waves in the lives of seniors and the healthcare industry.
- We’re solving complex, vital problems that affect real people and need bright, focused, driven minds like yours to help us achieve our goals.
- We empower team members to act like owners and have designed a learning-focused environment where you get ongoing support and regular feedback to help you grow.
- Our hybrid work environment allows you to set your own in-office and remote schedule. We love being in an office to connect with coworkers and form meaningful relationships and make it easy for you to work from home when needed or preferred.
- We host social events to celebrate wins, mark team member milestones and let go by having fun.
Benefits Designed for You and Yours
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- 401K retirement plan
- 10 paid holidays
- 15 days paid time off
- Paid sick days
- Paid parental leave
- Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Professional/personal development annual allowance
Travel is required for this role. You must be able to drive to multiple community partners as needed regularly.It’s required that all employees receive the COVID-19 and flu vaccines before their first day of work.
Pine Park Health is an equal opportunity employer — we aim to recruit, hire, develop, compensate, and promote regardless of race, religion, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.