We care deeply about our employees at Pine Gate and are looking for a Recruiter to join our Human Resources team. Recruiting is a team sport here, and we believe it’s an important responsibility of managers to build a great team. The Recruiter will participate in full life-cycle recruitment, create positive candidate experiences, and maintain a robust candidate pipeline.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to attract passive candidates.
- Manage the full life cycle of recruitment, from sourcing and screening to offer process, negotiation and closing.
- Review resumes for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Partner with hiring managers and other decision makers, participating in the candidate selection process.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with both active and passive candidates.
- Maintaining an understanding of the market data and creatively identifying top talent.
- Utilizes Greenhouse our ATS to maintain accurate and up-to-date recruitment activities and candidate files
- Ability to create and modify job descriptions to attract talent
- 3-5 years of full cycle recruiting experience.
- Proven ability to support multiple business functions.
- Experience with standard applicant tracking systems required.
- You are an exceptional communicator in both written and verbal interactions; clear, concise, and courageous in giving tough but supportive feedback when needed.
- Experience in recruiting for Renewable Energy, Project Finance, or Physical Engineering.
- Experience with Greenhouse.
- High volume recruiting experience
Working Environment and Physical Demand
- Some travel may be required