Pine Gate Renewables is seeking an experienced Corporate Accounting Manger that is excited about working in the dynamic renewable energy industry. This position reports to the Corporate Controller and will manage the processes of the Corporate Accounting Department. You should like working in a fast-paced environment, effectively manage multiple priorities, and have keen attention to detail.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Day-to-Day Operations
- Manage accounts receivable/payable functions for a multi-entity environment, manage the corporate credit card, administer the general ledger, prepare and review journal entries, and prepare various types of wire transfer forms.
- Manage Month End and Quarter End Close Functions
- Review of the financial statements for multiple entities to ensure accuracy and completeness, preparing accrual, consolidating, and eliminating journal entries, review and reconciliation of various balance sheet accounts and performing the month end consolidation process.
- Procedures & Processes
- Establish, administer, and ensure compliance with accounting procedures and controls.
- Perform system administrative duties for all accounting related software; interact with third party consultants as needed.
- Continuously look for ways to increase efficiencies and improve processes to accommodate expected growth in volume.
- Collaboration & Flexibility
- Lead the accounts payable team and train new and existing employees as needed on various accounting processes.
- Develop cross organizational relationships with other departments to ensure seamless transfer of information.
- Work independently and in a team environment, manage multiple projects simultaneously, make decisions, prioritize job duties, and meet assigned deadlines.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of progressive responsibility in a corporate accounting environment
- 2+ years of managerial experience
- CPA is preferred
- Strong proficiency with GAAP and experience with revenue recognition
- Experience in the solar industry preferred but not required
- Experience with joint ventures and complex organizational structures preferred
- Experience with Sage Intacct accounting software a plus
- Experience with accounting software administration a plus
At Pine Gate Renewables, we are committed to developing solar farms throughout the country. Our approach utilizes experience-backed management and real-time industry knowledge to site and develop projects in a way that delivers the maximum benefit to communities, utilities and investors. We work hard, and we like to have fun along the way.