The Information Technology (IT) Support Specialist assists users with account & workstation set-up and troubleshooting. The IT Support Specialist prioritizes, tracks, and responds to email, phone, and in-person requests for support.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provides end-user support; troubleshoots and diagnoses problems both on-site and remotely.
- Tracks service requests received via email, telephone, or in-person visits.
- Installs, customizes, and tests hardware and software.
- Maintains current and accurate inventory of all company hardware and software through cloud management systems.
- Creates and maintains administrative user training and help documentation.
- Provides presentation support, including audio/visual equipment, as needed.
- Setup & remote support for mobile devices.
- Prioritizes, tracks, analyzes, and generates reports on requests.
- Coordinates other technical activities for supported users.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES
- Associate’s Degree or higher.
- 1+ years’ experience in Windows PC and/or Mac hardware and software.
- Experience with Windows 10 devices.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 & Desktop software.
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service environment.
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical support, deployment, configuration, and installation of laptop & desktop computers.
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical support, deployment, configuration of iPads, iPhones, Android Phones & hotspots.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting printers, monitors, and other peripherals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a solid grasp of English language.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and independently with minimal supervision.
At Pine Gate Renewables, we are committed to developing solar farms throughout the country. Our approach utilizes experience-backed management and real-time industry knowledge to site and develop projects in a way that delivers the maximum benefit to communities, utilities and investors. We work hard, and we like to have fun along the way.