We are seeking a data-loving go-getter with a passion for analytics and renewable energy. In this role, you will partner our Executive and Development teams to keep them informed of our competitive landscape and help define their strategies. You will compile, analyze, and interpret data to make informed decisions. You'll need to be able to provide explanations and solutions that are sound and clearly communicated. Your work will range from short-term immediate impact projects to long term strategic initiatives. We are a growing company where individual employees can still have the autonomy to make a meaningful impact.
If you found the previous paragraphs and renewable energy exciting, then we want to meet you. Read on to learn more about how you can help us shape our future.
SUCCESS FACTORS (FIRST 12 MONTHS)
- Reporting: You will oversee all reporting for the company ensuring that weekly management, team, and construction reports are compiled and have the right information to help our teams. You are seen as the person in-the-know for market trackers, pipelines, and infrastructure.
- Competitive Landscape: You will become an expert in our competitive landscape with deep knowledge on the renewable and solar industry news and events. You’ll keep our team one step ahead of leadership changes, capital announcements, earnings updates, and more.
- Trusted Advisor: The company views you as a resource to obtain information and help direct operations based on company direction. You’ll collaborate with other business teams to create and update pitch decks, company news, and other documents to make decisions and position our company for success.
- Structured Thinker: You’ll analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), and work well in cross-functional teams to help us make informed decisions.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES
- PASSION FOR OR BACKGROUND IN RENEWABLE ENERGY
- MBA preferred with emphasis on environmental studies
- Experience with financial modeling, sensitivity analysis, and forecasting
- Strong project management & relationship management skills
- Experience collaborating across an organization to gather critical information and deliver data-driven analyses and recommendations
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint ninja
At Pine Gate Renewables, we are committed to developing solar farms throughout the country. Our approach utilizes experience-backed management and real-time industry knowledge to site and develop projects in a way that delivers the maximum benefit to communities, utilities and investors. We work hard, and we like to have fun along the way.