Pine Gate Renewables is looking for an experienced Title and Survey Manager to join our growing Development team. You will be responsible to execute and oversee the ordering, review and completion of title and survey needs for utility-scale solar projects in various states and in all stages of development. This position interfaces with projects in all facets of development and is instrumental in getting financing complete and projects into construction. You will work closely with development teams in early stage projects as well as acquisitions to clear conditions and problem solve issues related to easements, access, leases and other real property matters.
Success Factors (First 12 Months)
- Strong relationships in place with internal transaction, development, EPC and finance teams to effectuate smooth and efficient development, financing and construction of the projects.
- Relationships built with 3rd party vendors including title companies, law firms and surveyors to enable smooth transactions by ensuring fast and accurate results
- Transaction Management:
- Your success is evident by completion of smooth transaction closings and management of outside counsel and lender and investor interactions.
- You are detail-oriented and can manage multiple tasks from different development teams and are an expert in real estate requirements involved in solar development.
Minimum Qualifications & Attributes
- Minimum of two years of commercial title and survey real estate experience.
- Ability to manage numerous projects, data and relationships simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal oversight.
- Ability to manage large amounts of data and information and keep it organized.
- Familiarity with renewable energy contracts and projects helpful.
- Creativity and thinking on your feet to solve complex problems related to real estate development and title issues.
At Pine Gate Renewables, we are committed to developing solar farms throughout the country. Our approach utilizes experience-backed management and real-time industry knowledge to site and develop projects in a way that delivers the maximum benefit to communities, utilities and investors. We work hard, and we like to have fun along the way.