Pine Gate Renewables is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist that is excited about working in a dynamic environment in the renewable energy industry. This role performs all aspects of accounts payable and receivable data entry, invoice approval review, and payment initiation. You should like working in a fast-paced environment, effectively manage multiple priorities, and have keen attention to detail. Strong technology skills are critical - particularly expertise with Microsoft Excel and enterprise level accounting software.
- Accounts Payable - Responsible for managing all accounts payable functions, including but not limited to:
- Process and properly coding invoices from multiple vendors across multiple entities.
- Ensure invoices are fully approved by responsible managers.
- Issue payment according to company policy and vendor preference.
- Keep track and reconciling AP payments, expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to AP function in accordance with records retention policies and procedures.
- Print checks and initiating all ACH/wire transfers for vendor invoices and inter-company transfers.
- Investigate invoicing errors, discrepancies, and omissions and contacting vendors to resolve any issues.
- Complete vendor credit applications as needed.
- Collaboration & Flexibility
- Work effectively with all departments to ensure we are on track
- Solve practical issues in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Take initiative, multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, make decisions, prioritize and meet assigned deadlines in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or another related major
- 3+ years of accounts payable processing experience
- Familiarity with a multi-entity business strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Bill.com, Intacct, Salesforce and/or another ERP software preferred
At Pine Gate Renewables, we are committed to developing solar farms throughout the country. Our approach utilizes experience-backed management and real-time industry knowledge to site and develop projects in a way that delivers the maximum benefit to communities, utilities and investors. We work hard, and we like to have fun along the way.