We are a first-in-class solar developer and we need your help to share our story. You will own our communication and marketing strategy and oversee the expansion of partnerships in our industry. All brand, PR, and communications will reside with you.
If you find renewable energy exciting and have the ability to increase our brand recognition, use technology to generate more company awareness, and support our internal resources then we want to meet you. Read on to learn more about how you will be able to promote Pine Gate capabilities, history of success, and our bright future.
SUCCESS FACTORS (FIRST 12 MONTHS)
- Partnerships: Engaging relationships are in place with PR/Marketing agencies, industry specific publications, and local news outlets. We are always involved in the conversation when people talk about solar. We are also mentioned regularly as a world-class solar developer, and the world knows that you are our point of contact for PR and communications.
- Digital Footprint: Pine Gate’s website and social media are updated to represent our company, brand, and story. External digital impressions, media mentions, articles, and interviews are presented to measure our success. Whether it’s closings, acquisitions, project commencements, or company news…the world knows who we are and what we are doing.
- Branding: You own the brand. The entire company is excited about our brand presence and knows how to use the brand tools. Externally, our brand tells a cohesive story that is easy to understand. Documents, spreadsheets, and more are updated as needed to ensure we present PGR effectively.
- Team Support: A streamlined process is in place for our internal marketing requests. The team views you as a trusted advisor and knows you will engage them to help build our brand. PGR departments are consulted regarding external facing content and noteworthy events including opportunities to push new content to the website, post social media, and generate press releases for newsworthy events.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES
- Previous agency experience and/or managing agencies. You are not new to this.
- Creative review and copy editing
- Corporate communications and PR
- Running social media campaigns and content management
- Event planning
- You should be familiar with most of the following:
- Office 365 & SharePoint
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver
- Final Cut Pro
At Pine Gate Renewables, we are committed to developing solar farms throughout the country. Our approach utilizes experience-backed management and real-time industry knowledge to site and develop projects in a way that delivers the maximum benefit to communities, utilities and investors. We work hard, and we like to have fun along the way.