We care deeply about our employees at Pine Gate and are looking for an experienced HR Operations Specialist to join our Human Resources team. You will be responsible for our HR systems, payroll, and benefits while supporting the entire organization. Whether it’s compensation, performance, or people analytics you’re always one-step ahead with the answers.
If you find renewable energy exciting and have experience with payroll, benefits, and HRIS we want to speak with you. It helps if you enjoy a fast-paced environment and like to have fun. Read on to learn more about how you will own our people data, support our employees, and help build our bright future.
SUCCESS FACTORS (FIRST 12 MONTHS)
- Benefits Administration: You are trusted guide to our employees when it comes to their benefits. You work with leadership and our vendors on how to best structure our benefits plans. All of our benefits deductions, garnishments, and billing statements are accurate and accounted for. You have successfully taken the company through open enrollment.
- Payroll & Compensation: Our bi-weekly payroll is processed smoothly thanks to you. All changes in our HRIS (ADP Workforce Now) flow smoothly and on-time to payroll. You conduct periodic salary reviews, manage salary surveys, and lead us through compensation planning with the HR team.
- HRIS Management: ADP Workforce Now is your domain! You effortlessly set up processes and run reports for the team. Performance and Learning Management (LMS) are setup efficiently so that our team can get what they need and when they need it.
- Compliance: You help make sure we are compliant with benefits, unemployment, workers compensation and more. The employee handbook is meaningful and up to date.
- Employee Support: Day to day questions about benefits, payroll or other HR related items.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES
- Experience with ADP or other HR Management systems
- Microsoft Excel guru (able to work with pivot tables)
- HR generalist skills including knowledge of all HR functions
- Comfort working in a high volume; fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Keen attention to detail and the accuracy of data
- Superb communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to provide updates at all levels as well as the ability to tailor communications to suit a variety of audience
- High customer service standards
At Pine Gate Renewables, we are committed to developing solar farms throughout the country. Our approach utilizes experience-backed management and real-time industry knowledge to site and develop projects in a way that delivers the maximum benefit to communities, utilities and investors. We work hard, and we like to have fun along the way.