Pilot’s Customer Success team supports the end-to-end customer experience for over one thousand startups and small businesses.
From helping founders navigate their first fundraise to supporting Series C customers through the audit process, our Customer Success team fosters strong relationships with our customers and demonstrates deep expertise in Pilot's products.
Our Customer Success Managers are deeply trusted consultants to our customers, helping our customers navigate the challenges of building a financial back-office for their fast-growing businesses.
- Proactively manage a monthly portfolio of renewing customers; prepare new pricing and quotes (including renewal rate calculations), manage customer communications, and close renewals with high success rates
- Drive revenue growth through upsell and cross-sells in collaboration with cross-functional team
- Serve as a customer advocate and provide internal feedback on how Pilot can be better service our customers’s needs
- Maintain a deep understand of Pilot’s products and processes, to identify and speak with customers about the most relevant features for their specific business needs
- 1-3 years experience in a Customer Success, Sales or Account Management role
- Great verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Highly motivated and autonomous, demonstrating ownership over business results
- Experience successfully identifying & closing cross-sell and upsell opportunities to exceed goals
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn quickly and interest in accounting, finance, and/or Financial Technology
- Positive, can-do attitude; patient under pressure when working through customer issues
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret customer data, compile reports, and make insightful, data-driven decisions
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
About the team:
We are a quickly-growing team of 140+ based in San Francisco and Nashville. Pilot’s seasoned founding team has led companies through two prior successful startups and acquisitions (by Oracle and Dropbox). We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You’ll get to work on fun and engaging projects with the best and brightest.
At Pilot, we are enthusiastically pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. However, we do encourage applicants of all backgrounds and identities to apply.
Benefits of working at Pilot:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Holidays and flexible PTO
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Paid family leave
- As a post-Covid consideration: Convenient office location in San Francisco, close to the Montgomery BART station