What we’re building
Every business has to keep track of its finances, yet bookkeeping has historically been expensive, inaccurate and slow. There's no Stripe, Gusto, or Google Apps solution—no dominant best-in-class firm that integrates with the tools needed to run a business. Bookkeeping is an $80 billion-dollar industry that hasn’t seen innovation for decades.
Pilot is changing that. We deliver books and a customer experience of unparalleled quality by automating the boring stuff and equipping a team of finance experts with software superpowers to deftly handle the rest. Our customers can focus on growing their business instead of worrying about their books.
About the team
We are a quickly-growing team of 120 based in San Francisco. Pilot’s seasoned founding team has led companies through two prior successful startups and acquisitions (by Oracle and Dropbox). We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You’ll get to work on fun and engaging projects with the best and brightest.
We’re looking for a scrappy, strategic, and growth-focused demand generation leader to raise awareness of Pilot, drive qualified leads that convert to pipeline, and create a high quality, full-funnel customer journey. This person will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including product marketing, content marketing, events, sales, and external agencies. You will oversee efforts to programmatize and scale channels including email, webinars, digital, content, as well as unlock new opportunities. We are looking for someone who can take full ownership of integrated campaigns and uncover new opportunities, with a strong appetite for growth. This is an opportunity to define the function with the potential to build a small team.
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, including webinars, emails, nurtures, paid media, content syndication, etc.
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns to drive MQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
- Experiment with new channels to continually evaluate additional opportunities for growth
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
- Partner with sales team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs. Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes.
- Track and report on performance metrics (CPL, MQLs, Opps, Pipeline, etc.), using this data to continually optimize campaign performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience with at least 2-3 years of experience in demand generation or growth
- Experience managing third party vendors including agencies and contractors
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Marketing Automation
- Excellent campaign management experience and ability to demonstrable results
- Analytical and metrics-driven, comfortable digging into data and teasing out insights.
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.