What we’re building
Pilot is a hyper growth software startup that automates much of the heavy lifting in bookkeeping for SMBs. We’ve raised over $55M in Series A and Series B financing led by Index Ventures. The company’s investors include a long-list of world-class entrepreneurs, including Patrick and John Collison, Drew Houston and Diane Greene. Pilot’s seasoned founding team has led companies through two prior successful startups and acquisitions (by Oracle and Dropbox).
About the team
We are a small but passionate team of 100 based in San Francisco. Pilot’s seasoned founding team has led companies through two prior successful startups and acquisitions (by Oracle and Dropbox). We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You’ll get to work on fun and engaging projects with the best and brightest.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing and brand design team to understand the various users of the website and define the overall vision and roadmap
- Lead the end-to-end technical development and architecture for Pilot’s marketing website — including the tech stack, analytics implementation, and integration with other sales & marketing technologies
- Analyze and optimize landing page experiences to improve conversion across all top-of-funnel channels (e.g. search, social, email)
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing and content teams to develop and execute on an SEO roadmap to increase organic traffic.
- 3-5 years of web development experience
- Hands-on experience with HTML/CSS/JS
- Know responsive design principles and how to implement them
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
Benefits of working at Pilot
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Holidays and flexible PTO
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Paid family leave
- Convenient office location in San Francisco, close to the Montgomery BART station