This is a high impact role reporting directly to the CFO. You will execute key business initiatives across the company. This role will require you to not only help develop new strategies, but also drive their execution and own the outcomes. Analytical rigor and strategic thinking is a must, but we'll also need you to get your hands dirty to help drive real, sustainable impact. You’ll help determine where Pilot should be headed, and be given a wide charter to help them get there.
- 2+ years of experience in Business Operations or Strategic Finance at a high growth startup
- Previous background in private equity, investment banking or management consulting
- Highly analytical with ability to consume and process large amounts of unstructured information
- Advanced Excel modeling skills with an ability to own complicated models end-to-end for a senior audience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
- Strong interest in technology