What we’re building
The #1 thing customers love about Pilot is how much we value, prioritize, and celebrate providing a customer support experience of unparalleled quality.
Pilot’s Customer Support team partners with our account managers to deliver high-quality bookkeeping at scale, including asking and answering questions about a customer's books and business needs via email each month to ensure that they have accurate books to run their business effectively.
A Customer Support Lead manages a team of Customer Support specialists.
- Support the happiness, effectiveness, and growth of your team members through onboarding, ongoing training, regular feedback, and career planning
- Cultivate a high-functioning team through clear goal-setting, iteration on team processes, and culture building
- Define and evolve our support processes as we take on customers with new needs in new verticals
- Partner with engineering on support automation
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A love of problem solving and making teams and processes more efficient
- Delight in providing an exceptional customer experience
No accounting experience is required.
Pilot is ecstatic to be opening an office in Nashville, the hometown of one of our founders!
The company is 75 people today, and growing. Our other office is in San Francisco.
We like to think of ourselves as all of the good parts of a startup, without the downsides. We're a tight-knit team of smart, friendly people solving problems together with minimal bureaucratic overhead. But this is also the third company for this founding team, and we know how to build sustainable teams by investing in great benefits, professional development, great managers, and work/life balance.