What we’re building
Pilot’s engineering, product, and design teams will double-to-triple this year, including making our first external management hires. We’re hiring a full-cycle recruiter to make sure that we achieve that growth goal efficiently, with a diverse team of highly capable technologists running the full gamut of experience levels, from “I just graduate from a bootcamp” to “I am the world expert on the system you are building”.
- Managing and driving sourcing, recruiting, interview, and close strategies with function leads
- Delivering an unparalleled candidate experience, from first touch through on-site experience, offer negotiation, and close
- Facilitating thorough, efficient interview debriefs, that minimize bias and are used as opportunities for continuous improvement
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting on pipeline metrics
- Prior experience as a technical recruiter at a startup or in a rapidly growing tech organization
- Track record of hitting hiring goals with an efficient, diverse pipeline
- Track record of problem solving and creativity to improve processes and close rates
- A passion for building inclusive, thoughtful, positive team culture
Pilot is commitment to building a diverse and inclusive team, so we’re looking for someone excited to have serious buy-in, accountability, and involvement with an executive team that will make real tradeoffs in the service of that commitment. You should also have a genuine appetite for conceiving of and driving creative recruiting initiatives to find great talent in new places.
Pilot is 75 people and growing. We have a charming office in San Francisco, in SOMA close to the Montgomery Street BART stop.
We like to think of ourselves as all of the good parts of a startup, without the downsides. We're a tight-knit team of smart, friendly people solving problems together with minimal bureaucratic overhead. But this is also the third company for this founding team, and we know how to build sustainable teams by investing in great benefits, professional development, great managers, and work/life balance.