What we’re building
Pilot is hiring a general counsel to oversee Pilot's legal work and help ensure that the company operates at the highest standards of compliance and ethics.
- Working with outside counsel, oversee all of Pilot's legal work
- Provide strategic advice to the company's leadership team
- Oversee internal policies and training relating to compliance and ethics
- Demonstrable expertise in technology startup legal considerations, drawing upon deep prior experience in the space
- Consistently excellent judgement even when faced with tight timeframes or limited information
- High degree of professional ethics
- Corporate in-house experience preferred
Pilot is about 50 people and growing quickly. We have a charming office in San Francisco, close to the Montgomery Street BART stop.
We like to think of ourselves as all of the good parts of a startup, without the downsides. We're a tight-knit team of smart, friendly people solving problems together with minimal bureaucratic overhead. But this is also the third company for this founding team, and we know how to build sustainable teams by investing in great benefits, professional development, great managers, and work/life balance.