What we’re building
Pilot is a tech company building the bookkeeping firm you wish existed. We deliver books and a customer experience of unparalleled quality by automating the boring stuff and equipping a team of finance experts with software superpowers to deftly handle the rest.
The #1 thing customers love about Pilot is how much we value, prioritize, and celebrate providing a support experience of unparalleled quality. Our Account Support specialists work with a team of finance experts to deliver high-quality bookkeeping at scale.
In a nutshell, the Account Support Associates help our account managers with specific pieces of the bookkeeping process by:
- Providing accurate reconciliations and categorizations
- Defining and evolving our support processes as we take on customers with new needs in new verticals
- Partnering with engineering on support automation
- Researching, Troubleshooting, and making changes to the books
- Drafting customer communications
- And more
- Excellent attention to detail
- A love of problem solving and making teams and processes more efficient
- Delight in providing an exceptional support to a growing team
- Great communication skills
Pilot is ecstatic to have opened an office in Nashville, the hometown of one of our founders! The company is 140+ people today, and growing. Our other office is in San Francisco.
We like to think of ourselves as all of the good parts of a startup, without the downsides. We're a tight-knit team of smart, friendly people solving problems together with minimal bureaucratic overhead. But this is also the third company for this founding team, and we know how to build sustainable teams by investing in great benefits, professional development, great managers, and work/life balance.