What we’re building
Every business in the world has to keep track of its bookkeeping, and it’s a terrible, expensive, and slow process. There's no Stripe, Gusto, or Google Apps of this world—no clear best-in-class bookkeeping firm that everyone uses because it delivers a service of unmatched quality and integrates with the tools and workflows to run your business as it grows.
Pilot is changing that. Our approach is to use software to automate as much of the heavy lifting as possible and giving those software superpowers to a team of finance experts. Which means that our customers, business owners across America, can focus on the reasons they started their businesses in the first place, instead of worrying about whether their bookkeeping is being done well.
About the team
We are a small but passionate team of 75 based in San Francisco. Pilot’s seasoned founding team has led companies through two prior successful startups and acquisitions (by Oracle and Dropbox). We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You’ll get to work on fun and engaging projects with the best and brightest.
- Develop and execute on a comprehensive lead generation strategy to fuel Pilot’s growth.
- Create a great first impression for Pilot prospects by providing them a best in class experience.
- Manage the top of funnel sales process.
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills.
- 1+ years of experience in a B2B sales, marketing, or recruiting role.
- Independent self-starter looking for coaching and mentorship. You want to be great at sales!
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Bonus: Experience with Salesforce and/or Outreach.io.
Benefits of working at Pilot
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Holidays and flexible PTO
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Paid family leave
- Convenient office location in San Francisco, close to the Montgomery BART station