Pilot is a modern connectivity company based in New York City. We deliver fiber-optic internet and network services to businesses with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee and 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, and designed with the customer in mind.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOU’LL
- Communicate about Pilot’s building projects with property managers, supers, and building owners
- Schedule telecommunications engineering surveys with building contacts
- Track building project progress using Pilot’s internal systems and communicate updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitate the fulfillment of COI and insurance agreement requests
- Manage Pilot’s real estate agreement database, track agreement renewals and expirations
- Generate monthly revenue-sharing reports to Pilot’s accounting team for payment
- Conduct account and contact research, data entry, data QC, and data analysis
- Track and report on real estate and sales metrics and KPIs within Salesforce and Google sheets
- QC and create sales orders and opportunities within Salesforce
- Curate sales and real estate process docs, training materials, and customer/partner agreements
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Administrative support, team support, or executive assistant experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Process oriented with great attention to detail and data integrity
- Works quickly and independently
- Quick study with good intuition
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Moderate Microsoft Office or Google Suite experience
- Salesforce experience is a plus
PILOT’S PAY & PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Stock Options
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Competitive PTO
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, and that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber, Inc. is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to a Pilot Fiber, Inc. employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.
VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE