Pilot is a modern connectivity company based in New York City. We deliver fiber-optic internet and network services to businesses with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee and 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, and designed with the customer in mind.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOU’LL
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns & programs across the prospect and customer lifecycle, aligning to specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders such as sales, real estate, and customer experience to define, manage and execute promotional strategies to increase revenue
- Generate light copy as needed for print and digital projects such as: social media, postcards, landing pages, email, etc
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for the team
- Work autonomously and take strong accountability and ownership of multiple marketing projects
- Demonstrates analytical and conceptual thought while developing a structured project plan
- Building hypotheses, run tests, and analyze campaign performance for all marketing channels
- Optimize marketing operations; initiate new processes and work cross-functionally to ensure smooth execution of projects
- Conduct customer, competitor, and product research
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 4-6 years experience in a marketing role.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build campaigns or programs for B2B products
- Superior project management skills with the ability to coordinate, manage and ensure the success of programs.
- Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal - with the ability to tailor messaging strategy for different audiences and an ability to turn complex technological concepts into clear, multichannel communications
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multitask, and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
PILOT’S PAY & PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Stock Options
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Competitive PTO
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, and that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber, Inc. is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to a Pilot Fiber, Inc. employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.
VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE