Pilot is a modern connectivity company based in New York City. We deliver fiber-optic internet and network services to businesses with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee and 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, and designed with the customer in mind.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOU’LL
- Provide day-to-day system administration (e.g. user management, security, etc.), as well as leverage Salesforce functionalities to meet business needs and solve user requests (e.g. workflow rules/processes, validation rules, management of third party applications)
- Maintain various Salesforce applications that have been implemented across our organization (e.g. Sitetracker, Zaapit, RollupHelper)
- Have consultative conversations with teams/individuals looking to leverage Salesforce to solve business problems, providing guidance and proposals as to what Salesforce solutions would best suit their needs, and executing said solutions
- Create/maintain documentation of processes, data movement between Salesforce and other internal systems (including their origin/destination and methods/technical dependencies), and automations
- Be the subject matter expert and product owner for Salesforce, including but not limited to: systematic processes, workflows/automations, field dependencies, schema design, disaster recovery, system security and platform updates/improvements/best practices
- Review the system on an appropriate cadence to evaluate outdated processes, fields and design elements
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of Salesforce experience, with 3+ years of experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, workflows and processes
- Effective communicator and desire to work closely with end users across the organization
- Ability to meet deadlines, organize and prioritize requests from multiple teams/stakeholders across various channels, and effectively communicate updates
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other production platforms
- Desire to increase technical knowledge of Salesforce functionalities and apply learnings to new business needs or existing processes
- Salesforce Administrator certification strongly preferred, Advanced Administrator (or working towards Advanced Administrator) is a plus
- Some development experience or thirst to develop with Visualforce, Lightning Components, and Apex (nice to have)
PILOT’S PAY & PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Stock Options
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Competitive PTO
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, and that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber, Inc. is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to a Pilot Fiber, Inc. employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.
VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE