Pilot is a modern connectivity company based in New York City. We deliver fiber-optic internet and network services to businesses with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee and 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, and designed with the customer in mind.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOU’LL
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized, and efficient warehouse
- Receive, unload, and sort all incoming inventory, materials, and supplies
- Process outgoing packages and ship materials as needed
- Maintain construction fleet (perform weekly exterior washes, arrange service appointments, schedule and track maintenance requests)
- Act as a first point of contact for guests and visitors
- Track and monitor construction equipment
- Assist construction management team with ad hoc projects as needed
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Self-starter with a strong ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented team player with excellent organizational, communication, and prioritization skills
- Ability to be proactive and efficient
- Someone who prioritizes safety and security in their day-to-day work activities
- Ability to operate a pallet jack, hand truck, and other warehouse equipment (required)
- Capability of lifting up-to 75lbs (required)
- Valid Driver's license (required)
- 1-3 years warehouse/facilities maintenance experience (preferred)
- Proficient in Excel and/or google sheets (required)
PILOT’S PAY & PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Competitive paid time off
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Stock Options
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, and that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber, Inc. is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to a Pilot Fiber, Inc. employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.
VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE