Pilot is a modern connectivity company based in New York City. We deliver fiber-optic internet and network services to business with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee and 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, and designed with the customer in mind.
WHAT DOES A CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE DO?
The CXA works directly with customers throughout their journey at Pilot and ensures that customers are getting the most out of their experience with us. CXAs know that delivering amazing internet isn’t just about high speeds - it’s about being there for customers, to help, to listen, to care.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOU’LL
- Onboard customers from sales handoff to service installation, activation, and beyond, creating a long term relationship between customers and Pilot. Customers know their CXA by name and can depend on them for timely updates and answers to service or policy questions.
- Work closely alongside the Sales, Fiber Operations, and Finance teams to ensure customer-facing processes run smoothly with clear, efficient communication and always benefit the end-user.
- Work with our Network Support team to ensure customers get the help they need for technical issues.
- Work closely with our Installation and Construction teams to ensure timely, accurate and engaging touchpoints for the customer
- Keep account data organized and up-to-date across internal platforms. It is a CXA’s responsibility for recording interactions at all customer touch-points to create a comprehensive profile of a customer’s experience with Pilot.
- Using both qualitative and quantitative data, work collaboratively with other CX team members to make informed decisions around our Experience strategy and ongoing engagement.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- People lover. You can get along with anyone and every one utilizing effective communication.
- Impeccable organizational skills. You may have sorted your Skittles by color when you were growing up.
- Process driven. You analyze processes to improve their efficiency, often creating structure from chaos.
- A team player. Capable of being coached, receptive to feedback, and willing to do anything you can to help the team win.
PILOT’S PAY & PERKS
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k) with matching
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter & Wellness Reimbursement
- Weekly team lunches + happy hours
- Company off-sites + retreats
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, and that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber, Inc. is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to a Pilot Fiber, Inc. employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.
VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE