Piktochart has been gearing up for an action-packed 2018 to expand our creative design tool suite, and we’re bringing on board a Marketing Project Manager to support our accelerated development process. We’re looking for a project management pro to come up with product launch plans, keep our marketing and product teams connected, and do progress reports in a visually beautiful way.
The ideal candidate is a data-savvy, super organized marketing wordsmith that isn’t afraid to follow up on projects to make sure everything gets done on time. You’d ideally be an exceptionally strong communicator with experience working with remote teams, and you’re kind of militant when it comes to deadlines.
We need your help to:
- Be the go-to person between our Product Managers (PMs) and the Marketing Team
- Be the strategic mastermind behind product launch plans based on new product requirements and data
- Write copy for UI, blog announcements, launch emails and other media
- Be on top of feature roll outs and ensure deadlines are met and tasks are completed
- Report regularly on the project progress, whether it’s hosting progress calls and sending in status reports
Your superpowers will include:
- At least 2-3 years experience in Project management, Marketing or Copywriting
- Top copywriting skills - you enjoy writing fun and clever copy and are well-versed in web copy (blog, email, social). Native or close to native level of English is required
- Understanding and experience in working with basic marketing channels and topics - social media, paid ads, email automation, SEO, community, blogging, etc
- Data-driven mindset - you see things through to the end and enjoy analyzing the outcome and creating status and launch reports. A basic understanding of SaaS metrics and Google Analytics is a plus!
- User focused - you understand the concept of user personas and their pain points, and get how to communicate them effectively. You cater to the needs of your target audience in all that you do.
- Being incredible at organizing just about everything - you live in Trello, Google spreadsheets and other collaborative project manager platforms. You love planning and are capable in producing actionable plans within minutes, and you like visualizing your plans too!
- Being on top of things - You don’t mind “chasing” people on their deliverables and you don’t let things fall between the cracks. You are a natural born communicator!
- Providing actionable feedback - you don’t mind receiving and providing actionable feedback that keeps others accountable for excellent work
- Previous experience in distributed team environment
- Penang, Malaysia
- Work with the team in HQ office
Who are we?
We are transforming the visual storytelling space by delivering an effortless user experience in creating beautiful, professional grade visuals. By pushing the limits of what’s possible in technology and taking time to understand our users, Piktochart has empowered over 10 million users worldwide to visually communicate in ways that were not possible before!
The team that is behind Piktochart consists of 14 nationalities spread across 8 countries. Pair programming, mentorship, code reviews and group learning all form part of our daily lives and we consider it a privilege to continuously learn. The HOPEFUL values define our culture and inform our actions and decisions.