We are looking for an experienced Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to mold and grow our talented team. This role will oversee and integrate customer success and delight while working closely with marketing. Are you that rare person who loves numbers and people? Can you build strategy and solve problems while you motivate and coach? Do you love building high performing teams that are happy, energized and successful?
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will have the opportunity to help shape the building of the entire revenue side of our business. You will develop, execute and lead sales and revenue growth strategies and initiatives to achieve the company's short and long-term goals.
While we would prefer for this individual to be based in Penang, Malaysia headquarters, we will consider strong candidates from Klang Valley.
Do you have a passion for building teams and growing individuals? If so, apply!
- Increase annual revenues and maximize efficiency in lead generation, initial sale and customer revenue retention.
- Oversee 3 team leaders’ development across multiple verticals (customer success, delight and marketing) including team structure, hiring, performance assessment, coaching and feedback; and training.
- Oversee sales/account management functions. Iterate in response to the market actuals as our team strives to sell product to the most ready and valuable segments of the market.
- Revisit and refine marketing activities to generate the highest ROI.
- Communicate the revenue strategy company-wide, with a special focus on marketing and sales efforts, to ensure all teams are aligned in strategy and execution.
- Collaborate with product and technical teams to relay customer feedback in order to build products that delight our customers and attract new customers.
- Collaborate with finance on pricing strategies and business models to achieve revenue goals.
- Ensure that subscription and services prices reflect perceived market value to the extent that they generate the highest return overall.
- Hold teams accountable by exhibiting fluency in data and tying performance to established metrics that determine sales and marketing success.
- 5+ years’ experience managing and growing sales teams in SaaS environment. Familiar with sales functions, metrics and best practices.
- Can easily craft a strategic plan and align it to larger business goals.
- Communicate eloquently and succinctly. You are able to deliver information with impact - in person, on the phone, and in writing.
- Data-oriented and evidence-based decision-maker. You are always open to changing your mind when the evidence dictates for go-to-market strategy.
- Able to lead projects and work cross team with product, finance and technical.
- Love talking to customers and understand how they use our products.
- You are a change agent. You don’t shy away from change and can implement new processes and systems with ease. You prosper in chaos.
- Committed to continuous learning and development - both for yourself and your whole team. You encourage an environment of constant experimentation and learning.
- Have a strong desire to build a team for the long term. You want to grow this business with a great stable team that gets better every day.