Piktochart’s infographic maker tool is only the beginning of a beautiful product that empowers people to tell beautiful stories visually. We need awesome product managers that can take up the initiatives needed to keep Piktochart moving forward in the space of visual storytelling!
We need your help to:
- Set OKRs (goals and deliverables) for your teams on a monthly, quarterly basis (you do not manage the OKR of your team members - they will be aligned with the team leaders)
- Prioritize features that will be built together with the team
- Highlight issues or bottlenecks when product development is not going as planned. Communicate with the Unity team on an ongoing basis
- Answerable to progress updates and timeline estimation and updates the company about why the projects are noteworthy. Includes a monthly update during MAM.
- Conduct independent research with users to validate UX requirements and research the market/competitors/positioning as needed
- Coordinate help from shared resources (Dev Ops, Data team, marketing, design, UI dev, UX research) who do not belong in the same team
- Manage project deliverables and timeline with outsourced teams
Your superpowers include:
- 1-2 years of experience in product management within a web environment with a strong track record of successfully shipping out products.
- Knowledge of product management and development cycles as well as Agile/Scrum methodology would be a nice to have.
- Able to work well with others and rally people around a single mission, no matter how challenging the task.
- A healthy obsession over customers and quality.
- Experience in adapting to rapidly iterative product requirements.
- Has the hunger and humility to learn, great communication skills, can think independently, good attention to details and passion for a product like Piktochart