Piktochart is a web application that combines the power of design and storytelling to help people create visuals at work that matters. We are striving to become a known brand that people can trust to deliver high quality, professional visuals without the learning curve.
A Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for the Account Executives. This role will be primarily focused around researching the target accounts and performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media. You also get to learn firsthand how your efforts lead to opportunities for the company.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Hunting for new target accounts and expanding existing accounts to uncover new opportunities.
- Becoming an expert in researching potential clients, contacting them, deliver compelling reasons to meet with our Sales Exec team.
- Demonstrating the value of our offering through phone calls, emails, LinkedIn and other social mediums.
- Diligently updating our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups.
You must have:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- Previous experience identifying and generating leads for a hyper-growth sales department
- Experience in quota-carrying SaaS sales role and inside sales in a high growth SAAS/digital environment (highly preferable).
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain our value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- An obsession with prospect happiness - set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- A high standard of integrity and a strong work ethic, paired with effective prioritization and organizational skills.
- An appetite for learning, with the ability to receive and implement feedback.
- You believe in our product; you’re excited by the complex and changing nature of the visual communications industry.
This is a remote position (working hours in the US time zone). Enjoy the flexibility while gaining invaluable SaaS sales experience.
- Remote in US / Canada
Who are we?
We are transforming the visual storytelling space by delivering an effortless user experience in creating beautiful, professional grade visuals. By pushing the limits of what’s possible in technology and taking time to understand our users, Piktochart has empowered over 10 million users worldwide to visually communicate in ways that were not possible before!
The team that is behind Piktochart consists of 14 nationalities spread across 8 countries. Pair programming, mentorship, code reviews and group learning all form part of our daily lives and we consider it a privilege to continuously learn. The HOPEFUL values define our culture and inform our actions and decisions.