Piktochart is a web application on a mission to redefine visual storytelling in a way that enables our end users to engage with their audience in an effective and captivating manner.
We are currently looking for a talented Content Marketing Writer & Editor who will help us bring our content development efforts to the next level.
Are you an experienced, self-driven and creative copywriter with a great attention to detail? Read on. It looks like we might be looking for you!
As an ideal candidate, you’re a natural when it comes to creating fresh, clear, authoritative, and inspiring content across various marketing channels. You have fun at writing and you’re good at it. As an expert in proper grammar, structure, tone, style, and on-page SEO you enjoy helping others improve their writing craft and elevate their content to the highest quality.
- Work with marketing team to develop content strategy and key messages for Piktochart with the goal of effectively reaching relevant target groups.
- Write fresh, unique, clear, authoritative & inspiring content pieces for the blog, guides, ebooks, website, email, and social media while developing and defining Piktochart’s brand voice
- Collaborate across teams to determine storytelling efforts
- Assists with writing and editing company communication created by other team members (blog posts, visual templates, emails), ensuring they comply with the content guidelines and optimizing them for performance (implementing SEO best practices).
- Educate team members around good content in grammar, structure, tone, and style. Provide them with constructive feedback that will help them improve their writing skills.
- Work with marketing to develop and enforce copywriting guidelines.
- Excellent skills in English copywriting and editing
- Good understanding of how content marketing, SEO, email marketing, and social media function, how they can work together to get results, and the different writing/stylistic requirements of each.
- Passion for finding ways over, around, or through barriers to success. You are a results-oriented “doer.”
- Great attention to detail. You do not let important details like typos, duplications or grammatical errors slip. You are able to edit your own and others’ work.
- Desire to help other team members improve their writing skills and elevate their content to the highest quality
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Experience in structuring and writing comprehensive documents (e.g. ebooks, guides)
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant role, preferably with a background in copywriting, communication, journalism or content marketing.
- Comprehensive portfolio of published articles.
- Remote in South East Asian, Australian or European time zone
Who are we?
We are transforming the visual storytelling space by delivering an effortless user experience in creating beautiful, professional grade visuals. By pushing the limits of what’s possible in technology and taking time to understand our users, Piktochart has empowered over 10 million users worldwide to visually communicate in ways that were not possible before!
The team that is behind Piktochart consists of 14 nationalities spread across 8 countries. Pair programming, mentorship, code reviews and group learning all form part of our daily lives and we consider it a privilege to continuously learn. The HOPEFUL values define our culture and inform our actions and decisions.