As a Finance Executive in Piktochart, you will be the person handling company daily operations, especially on the expenses. You will be working independently, without much supervision. You are a detailed person, keeping yourself accountable to the highest level of accuracy and are efficient in managing your time. This is important as we are dealing with government regulatory bodies and we will need to respond in a timely manner.
You are always encouraged to actively contribute to better achieve our objectives. The challenges of being in Piktochart is that it’s a startup environment with changes, which gives a lot of variety to the work and learning opportunities for the right person!
Your mission :
- Maintain company bookkeeping for sales and expenses
- Prepare Service Tax & Withholding tax submission
- Prepare payments and maintain proper documentation
- Prepare cash flow and petty cash statement
- Keep track of expenses and prepare monthly expenses analysis
- Fixed assets maintenance
- Manage apps subscription
- Approve employee claims
You offer :
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2 - 3 years working experience in a finance/accounting role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software, eg : QuickBooks
- Proficiency in MS Excel & Google Spreadsheet
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Penang HQ
**Please note that we only consider Malaysian.
Who are we?
We are transforming the visual storytelling space by delivering an effortless user experience in creating beautiful, professional grade visuals. By pushing the limits of what’s possible in technology and taking time to understand our users, Piktochart has empowered over 10 million users worldwide to visually communicate in ways that were not possible before!
The team that is behind Piktochart consists of 14 nationalities spread across 8 countries. Pair programming, mentorship, code reviews and group learning all form part of our daily lives and we consider it a privilege to continuously learn. The HOPEFUL values define our culture and inform our actions and decisions.