Piktochart is a web application that combines the power of design and storytelling to help people create visuals at work that matters. We are striving to become a known brand that people can trust to deliver high quality, professional visuals without the learning curve.
As a Sales Manager, you will be in charge of a small team of outreach professionals that will engage medium to large enterprises globally and find ways to increase the sales pipeline. You will be comfortable in operating within a start-up environment and can make high quality decisions at a quick pace.
Reporting directly to the CEO, your mission will be:
- Results and ROI oriented: Develop and implement sales metrics and processes, including monitoring the sales activity of the team and tracking the results. Deliver monthly forecasts with a deep knowledge of the pipeline and suggestions on how to accelerate growth to leadership team. Effectively communicate and explain company’s strategies to the team while providing a voice for the Sales team to company leadership;
- Strong commitment to excellence: Continual sales process development and monitoring – owning the end to end tracking of sales process and conversion rates through the sales funnel;
- Persistence and a high drive for success: You are not afraid of pivoting and you’re unfazed when the going gets tough. Constantly innovate ways to balance sales opportunities, customer management and new customer on-boarding responsibilities;
- Relentless focus on customer: Have a great understanding of customers, document their identities, create play books that are specific to the ideal customer profile and develop customer specific messaging. Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with the product and marketing teams;
- A leader who builds talent: Assists with deal conversion by active peer-to-peer coaching and win/loss deal reviews. Provide sales mentorship and coaching, elevate the team's abilities to manage and close revenue;
- Get hands on in Sales: Support the team by participating and leading in prospect meetings and/or demos.
- Experience in quota-carrying SaaS sales role and inside sales management in a high growth SAAS/digital environment;
- You’ve closed deals and have a personal history of consistently exceeding your own individual contributor quota so you can train sales representatives on how to be successful in the role;
- You’re able to evaluate sound business opportunities, resolve conflicts, close deals and meet/exceed revenue goals;
- You’re curious, constantly learning, and highly adaptable. You’re excited by the complex and changing nature of the visual communications industry. You also believe sales is evolving, and you’re determined to bring Piktochart to the next level;
- An ability to derive strategic conclusions from data on our sales process and business performance;
- Exceptional cross-functional communication and collaboration skills;
- Experience in structuring sales quotas and incentive programs;
- Comfortable in managing a remote team in US/SEA timezone;
- Passionate about developing people, coaching and leading high performing teams.
- HQ in Penang, Malaysia
- Remote in South East Asia timezone
Who are we?
We are transforming the visual storytelling space by delivering an effortless user experience in creating beautiful, professional grade visuals. By pushing the limits of what’s possible in technology and taking time to understand our users, Piktochart has empowered over 10 million users worldwide to visually communicate in ways that were not possible before!
The team that is behind Piktochart consists of 14 nationalities spread across 8 countries. Pair programming, mentorship, code reviews and group learning all form part of our daily lives and we consider it a privilege to continuously learn. The HOPEFUL values define our culture and inform our actions and decisions.