Piktochart is on a mission to redefine visual storytelling in a way that enables our end users to engage with their audience in an effective and captivating manner. We pride ourselves in driving product development by objective decisions based on facts and insights. To elevate the user experience of our product, the satisfaction of our customers and the bottom line of our company, improving the quality and availability of user insights is paramount.
You own and drive user centric insights throughout the organisation. You bring deep research expertise, elevating practices to gather user insights within Piktochart. Even more importantly, you’re extremely methodical, set up and own a system, which will make those insights accessible, searchable and usable for the entire organisation.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- User Research Expertise: Support and advice product teams in planning and executing user research, as well as analysing results (this will directly impact product strategy)
- Research Ops: Create, maintain and advance a user insights knowledge base, combining user-centric information from all functions; turning information into insights; making those insights accessible and understandable for the entire organisation. This includes the categorisation of content as well as the technical implementation of the database (eg. with Airtable)
- Beta Group: Establish, maintain and evolve a community of users, willing to regularly participate in user research and feature beta testing
- Define and track usability goals and prepare reports with conclusions and suggestions for your team and leadership
- Collect, categorise and evaluate information from customer support, sales, marketing and data analytics
- Grow research and synthesis skills of UX team as well as the wider organisation
Your offer :
- Demonstrated experience in “seeing patterns in the noise”, abstracting complex matters into their fundamental underlying concepts
- Pragmatic, results-driven approach and can-do attitude to positively and successfully work around possible limitations
- Crystal clear, on point communication – in writing and in person – from big concepts to the important nitty gritty details
- Strong team player in a cultural diverse, locally distributed (remote) team
- Receiving feedback and constructive criticism is something you can’t get enough of
- Ideally you have successfully executed all above listed responsibilities in your previous roles (the focus of the role is turning information into insights and making them accessible for the organisation)
- Proven ability to work independently and prioritise workloads according to business goals within tight schedules
- Technical knowledge about APIs, connecting and harmonising data from various sources a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant roles, preferably with a background at the intersection of psychology and tech
- HQ, Penang, Malaysia
- Remote in South East Asia
Who are we?
We are transforming the visual storytelling space by delivering an effortless user experience in creating beautiful, professional grade visuals. By pushing the limits of what’s possible in technology and taking time to understand our users, Piktochart has empowered over 10 million users worldwide to visually communicate in ways that were not possible before!
The team that is behind Piktochart consists of 14 nationalities spread across 8 countries. Pair programming, mentorship, code reviews and group learning all form part of our daily lives and we consider it a privilege to continuously learn. The HOPEFUL values define our culture and inform our actions and decisions.