Piktochart’s marketing team is on a bold mission in 2019 to elevate our brand awareness efforts and expand our creative design tool suite. To reach our lofty goals, we are adding a Content Marketer to help us launch new products and drive content distribution efforts. We’re looking for experienced, self-driven and organized marketer who loves planning, launching campaigns, and comes from the SaaS background.
If this sounds like you, read on!
As an ideal candidate, you’re natural at coming up with go-to-market strategies and content distribution plans. You enjoy working across marketing channels and are savvy about the best practices for each (especially email). You have fun when writing copy and you’re good at it.
Your role will require curiosity, being an excellent organizer, and drive for experimentation. You also won’t be intimidated by data and spreadsheets.
We need your help to:
- Create go-to-market strategy and manage all the new product launches across channels (email, social, blog, etc)
- Plan Piktochart’s content distribution strategy and promote every major content launch across channels
- Grow the email subscriber list via content upgrades, lead gen tools, blog email subscription tactics and more
- Build and manage funnels for email subscribers
- Manage existing email drips and A/B split test different approaches
- Manage and create marketing data dashboards
- Monitor results of distribution campaigns and launch plans and adjust strategy accordingly
- Create, run and analyze user surveys to support content research or user persona creation
Your superpowers will include:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar marketing role from a SaaS industry (required)
- Excellent command in English (native or close to native)
- Knack for writing engaging and smart copy
- Experience in creating both product launch and content distribution plans
- Knowledge of building email distribution lists and email funnels before
- Being organized and used to managing launch plans, spreadsheets and timelines. You aren’t afraid to chase deadlines
- Being familiar with emailing platforms such as Intercom, Mailchimp, or OptinMonster
- Feeling very comfortable with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio. You never miss a tracking code in your campaigns
- Being a strong communicator and enjoy working in an autonomous environment where you’re expected to be in the driver’s seat at all times
- Great dose of creativity and boldness to try out new ideas while having analytical mindset
- Having worked remotely before with multicultural teams spread across time zones
- Proactive attitude and high self motivation
- Basic knowledge of Html and CSS is a plus
- Bonus points if you’re familiar with Piktochart!
- Penang, Malaysia
- Remote in Kuala Lumpur / South East Asia
- Remote in Europe
Who are we?
We are transforming the visual storytelling space by delivering an effortless user experience in creating beautiful, professional grade visuals. By pushing the limits of what’s possible in technology and taking time to understand our users, Piktochart has empowered over 10 million users worldwide to visually communicate in ways that were not possible before!
The team that is behind Piktochart consists of 14 nationalities spread across 8 countries. Pair programming, mentorship, code reviews and group learning all form part of our daily lives and we consider it a privilege to continuously learn. The HOPEFUL values define our culture and inform our actions and decisions.