We’re looking for a designer to help us craft beautiful stories out of data for our users. Beyond designing, here you have the ability to turn information into opportunities for visual storytelling.
You will consistently and reliably deliver clean, effective design work for projects including digital marketing assets, interactive presentations, and infographic templates to name a few. You will work closely with a variety of stakeholders across the organization to understand and interpret their needs before providing visual solutions. You demonstrate strong conceptual thinking across a variety of design mediums, helping to shape the art direction for content, develop unique designs, and ensure the feasibility of visual concepts and the fidelity of the final output.
Your mission :
- Designing content from sketch to final deliverables.
- Contribute to the design process to deliver creative solutions, such as branding systems, print and web layouts, iconography, illustrations, templates, and digital concepts
- Collaborating with some prominent companies in the industry. Your role is to design and conceptualise the data into a beautiful visual story.
- Helping our users create beautiful visuals by making the templates user friendly.
- Collaborating with marketing, UI/UX, PM, developers and data to create engaging and compelling product visual stories
- Out of the box conceptual storytelling thinking and knows how to practically and visually apply that to executions that fit within timelines
- Promoting continual creative improvement and contribute to a culture of craftsmanship, excellence and accountability
You offer :
- 3-5 years of experience in a graphic design position (illustration, infographics, visual design, icons design).
- Photoshop and illustrator are your best buddies. InDesign and After Effects is a plus.
- A good understanding of chart/data visualization will be useful.
- Loves little details but also sees the big picture
- Able to interact cross functionally in an enthusiastic and positive manner.
- Able to be independent to conceptualise and execute innovative approaches.
- Process-minded and organized, can manage multiple projects at once and tight deadlines while remaining calm, collected, and positive.
- Flexibility to work with design direction change, feedback, and working with brand guidelines.
- A collaborative spirit and ability to see potential in a broad variety of content and stories
- Takes direction well, but also able to make decisions and take initiative.
- Penang, Malaysia
- Remote in South East Asia
- Remote in South America / Europe
Who are we?
We are transforming the visual storytelling space by delivering an effortless user experience in creating beautiful, professional grade visuals. By pushing the limits of what’s possible in technology and taking time to understand our users, Piktochart has empowered over 10 million users worldwide to visually communicate in ways that were not possible before!
The team that is behind Piktochart consists of 14 nationalities spread across 8 countries. Pair programming, mentorship, code reviews and group learning all form part of our daily lives and we consider it a privilege to continuously learn. The HOPEFUL values define our culture and inform our actions and decisions.