As a Finance Associate in Piktochart, you will be the person handling company daily operations, especially on the expenses. You will be working independently, without much supervision. You are a detailed person, keeping yourself accountable to the highest level of accuracy and are efficient in managing your time. This is important as we are dealing with government regulatory bodies and we will need to respond in a timely manner.
You are always encouraged to actively contribute to better achieve our objectives. The challenges of being in Piktochart is that it’s a startup environment with changes, which gives a lot of variety to the work and learning opportunities for the right person!
Your mission :
- Maintain company bookkeeping for sales and expenses
- Prepare Goods and Service Tax submission
- Prepare Withholding tax submission
- Prepare payments and maintain proper documentation
- Prepare petty cash statement
- Keep track of expenses
- Fixed assets maintenance
You offer :
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2 - 3 years working in a finance/accounting role
- High Integrity and understanding of data privacy standards
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Excellent organizational, time management and administration skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Penang HQ
**Please note that we only consider Malaysian.
Who are we?
We are transforming the visual storytelling space by delivering an effortless user experience in creating beautiful, professional grade visuals. By pushing the limits of what’s possible in technology and taking time to understand our users, Piktochart has empowered over 10 million users worldwide to visually communicate in ways that were not possible before!
The team that is behind Piktochart consists of 14 nationalities spread across 8 countries. Pair programming, mentorship, code reviews and group learning all form part of our daily lives and we consider it a privilege to continuously learn. The HOPEFUL values define our culture and inform our actions and decisions.