At Piktochart, we strive to make our users’ day. We advocate happiness and delight, and we want you to be a part of our team to help make users happy!
We are looking for someone who will not be satisfied with the status quo, but will continuously look for new ways to delight our customers across multiple channels (email, chat, phone, potentially others). You’ll have a strong desire to see our business grow, and will work closely and collaboratively with the rest of our Customer Delight team.
If you’re passionate about helping others solve problems, read on to find out if we are a good fit to what you’re looking for.
Your mission :
- Handle inbound and outbound queries via email, live chat and phone.
- Listen to customers to understand their needs and work out how you can best help them.
- Professionally and personably answer questions/queries whilst adhering to company policies and processes.
- Guide and educate the customer through various self-help options and articles.
- Perform logical troubleshooting.
- Accurately document troubleshooting steps and confirm resolution of reported issue.
- Consistently provide a high quality of service to customers by utilizing all available tools and resources.
- Constantly learn new technical information as the product evolves.
- Contribute towards the improvement of Piktochart’s support system through side projects such as revamping the FAQ section, drafting articles for our self-service knowledge base etc.
- Always strive to delight our customers!
- An outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken.
- A high degree of initiative, courtesy and professionalism to resolve most customer issues on first contact.
- A resourceful, quick and agile learner, quick-thinking and empathetic attitude.
- Tech know-how and an aptitude for keeping up-to date with industry advancements.
- A flexible mindset towards 24x7 operations (Shift work may be required)
- Basic experience working with Google Apps (Gmail, docs, calendars) and other SaaS products (Zendesk, Zendesk Chat, Intercom, etc.).
- Clear and efficient communication including an out-of-this-world level of friendliness, politeness, patience, and professionalism. You do whatever it takes to delight customers!
- Being able to work independently with remote supervision.
Nice to have :
- 1-3 years of experience in Media/Tech supporting SaaS Applications.
- Some experience working within SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and achieving tight KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Writing/web content creation experience (a plus).
- Remote in South America
Who are we?
We are transforming the visual storytelling space by delivering an effortless user experience in creating beautiful, professional grade visuals. By pushing the limits of what’s possible in technology and taking time to understand our users, Piktochart has empowered over 15 million users worldwide to visually communicate in ways that were not possible before!
The team that is behind Piktochart consists of 14 nationalities spread across 8 countries. Pair programming, mentorship, code reviews and group learning all form part of our daily lives and we consider it a privilege to continuously learn. The HOPEFUL values define our culture and inform our actions and decisions.