Some examples of the tasks that you may be involved with include development of our proprietary internal applications, improvements of our application, or even new tools or functions that we are experimenting with. You will also work in a cross-functional environment, with the chance to work with back-end developers, devops engineers, designers, or even marketers.
- Able to learn quickly and work independently, as well as in a team.
- Experience with the Component Based Architecture like Vue JS or ReactJS is a plus.
- Experience with Backend environment and how to integrate the server data into the web application is a plus.
- Passionate developer that writes great and structural code, able to adapt and improve the existing codes.
- Care about testing - write automated test coverage to ensure the written application is stable and works across major browsers.
- Speaks good English.
- Based in Penang, Malaysia
Who are we?
The close-knit team behind Piktochart brings you a web application that empowers people who cannot design to create visual content. Some of our users include educators from Harvard, product managers at Google, Starwood Hotels, PWC and many non-profit organizations, freelancers and entrepreneurs. They use Piktochart based on our ability to help them design a compelling story. Piktochart started out with our faith and family as our foundation. We love what we do and our users, and constantly try to get better at our craft!