Are you looking to break free of your corporate ‘shackles’? Do you want to find a company that will encourage you to design and implement your own cutting-edge Knowledge Management resources, for a product that is currently used by millions across the globe? Do you love to help people learn or find yourself helping friends interpret difficult documentation? Do you believe that well-thought out guides and training manuals can be a game-changer for companies? If you have answered yes to most of these questions, then Piktochart is liking for you!
- Develop high quality Knowledge Base content (articles, videos) to better educate customers and users.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Create, analyse, update and optimise new and existing content.
- Proactively develop content to support product development roll-outs and close potential knowledge and process gaps.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text and online help.
- Create tutorials, webinars and videos to support users via a variety of applications.
- Develop a knowledge-sharing culture through training, education, communications and engagement (internal and external).
- Be Piktochart’s knowledge expert and conduct training/refresher sessions for new-starters and experienced employees alike.
- Ensure Knowledge Management and Self-Service initiatives are intuitive and scalable.
- Champion those initiatives to ensure that Piktochart teams in all departments drive customers towards leveraging all available Resources (Knowledge Base Self-service flow, articles, videos etc.)
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our products and industry knowledge to be able to transform difficult concepts and processes into relatable, easy-to- follow resources.
- Develop and implement best practices for serving our customers that will reduce churn rates to an absolute minimum.
- Measure and track the success of these initiatives and then adapt and adjust quickly and effectively.
- An outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken.
- A passion for Knowledge Management and learning resources with an aptitude for understanding and relating to a customer’s journey with Piktochart.
- Self-motivation, team-orientation, responsibility, and a customer centric personality.
- A strong and proven track record of successfully managing knowledge or learning resources and developing and conducting training.
- A genuine appreciation of technology and an understanding of enterprise internet business models and online processes terminology, concepts and strategies.
- The ability to leverage ad highlight product features for the benefit of customers.
- A detail-oriented work ethic with strong initiative, organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Basic experience in working with Google Apps (Gmail, docs, calendars).
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The flexibility to work across different time zones (attend at least 1x online meetings per week in Malaysian/US time zone).
Nice to have :
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Media/Tech SaaS industry.
- Some experience working within SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and achieving tight KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Experience in developing (familiar with relevant tools) videos, webinars etc as Knowledge Management Resources.
- Penang, Malaysia