In life, we’re always grateful for the people who selflessly work to help us succeed. Are you passionate about bringing joy and advocating for others? Are happy customers the highlight of your day? Do you constantly think of ways to help your customers succeed? Piktochart is looking for incredibly passionate people to help ensure our customers are getting the most out of their visual campaigns. Our customers’ success is our success! You can bet they’d be grateful for you! If you have answered yes to the questions above, then this is the job for you.
Your mission :
- On board and partner with our customers to help ensure they are happily set up and utilising our platform.
- Build strong relationships with our customers, anticipate their needs and help them use our product to make their desired outcomes more effective and successful.
- Guide and educate customers on utilizing various self-help options and articles.
- Collaborate with the Customer Delight team and other internal stakeholders to help customers/users resolve issues they are facing.
- Reach out to customers proactively to inform, educate, cross-sell and upsell.
- Assist customers in expanding their usage of the product to increase engagement, maintain loyalty and develop advocacy.
- Be a trusted advisor that can answer customer’s questions, as well as identify gaps and opportunities that would benefit their desired outcomes.
- Filter responses and relay appropriate feedback to product development team.
- Champion the customer in internal discussions and share key learnings that will help the product team/engineers prioritise feature requests and bug fixes.
- Measure Customer Engagement by tracking how our customers are using the product and provide this information to our teams so that we can better serve our customers.
- Develop and implement best practices for serving our customers that will reduce churn rates to an absolute minimum.
- Be data driven and always measure and track the success of these initiatives
- Adapt, adjust quickly and effectively
You offer :
- An outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken.
- A passion for customer success with an aptitude for understanding and relating to a customer’s journey with Piktochart and their desired outcomes.
- Self-motivation, team-orientation, responsibility, and a customer centric personality.
- A strong and proven track record of successfully managing customer expectations.
- A genuine appreciation of technology and curiosity about what makes startups tick.
- An understanding of enterprise internet business models and online processes terminology, concepts and strategies.
- The ability to leverage product features for the benefit of customers.
- A detail-oriented work ethic with strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Highest degree of initiative, courtesy and professionalism to build valuable client relationships that you will leverage to generate a positive feel in market and contribute significantly to the revenue and company growth.
- Basic experience in working with Google Apps (Gmail, docs, calendars).
- Exceptional organizational, presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written. You’ll be called upon to write on occasion!
- The flexibility to work across different time zones (attend at least 1x online meetings per week in Malaysian time zone).
Nice to have :
- 1-3 years of experience in Media/Tech supporting SaaS Applications.
- Some experience working within SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and achieving tight KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Penang, Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia