At Piktochart, we strive to make our users’ day. We advocate happiness and delight, and we want you to be a part of our team to help make users happy! If you’re passionate about helping others solve problems, read on to find out if we are a good fit for what you’re looking for.
Your mission :
- Handle inbound and outbound queries via email, live chat and phone.
- Listen to customers to understand their needs and work out how you can best help them.
- Professionally and personably answer questions/queries whilst adhering to company policies and processes.
- Guide and educate the customer through various self-help options and articles.
- Perform logical troubleshooting.
- Accurately document troubleshooting steps and confirm resolution of reported issue.
- Consistently provide a high quality of service to customers by utilizing all available tools and resources.
- Constantly learn new technical information as the product evolves.
- Contribute towards the improvement of Piktochart’s support system through side projects such as revamping the FAQ section, drafting articles for our self-service knowledge base etc.
- Always strive to delight our customers!
- An outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken.
- A high degree of initiative, courtesy and professionalism to resolve most customer issues on first contact.
- A resourceful, quick-thinking and empathetic attitude.
- Tech know-how and an aptitude for keeping up-to date with industry advancements.
- A flexible mindset towards 24x7 operations (Shift work may be required)
- Basic experience working with Google Apps (Gmail, docs, calendars) and other SaaS products (Zendesk, Intercom, Zopim etc.).
- Clear and efficient communication including an out-of-this-world level of friendliness, politeness, patience, and professionalism. You do whatever it takes to delight customers!
- Being able to work independently with remote supervision.
Nice to have :
- 1-3 years of experience in Media/Tech supporting SaaS Applications.
- Some experience working within SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and achieving tight KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Writing/web content creation experience (a plus).
- Penang, Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia