Piaggio Fast Forward (PFF) is hiring Assemblers to join our new team responsible for the assembly of our first product, gita®. As the founding members of the team, you will assist in design, test, and implementation of the assembly processes. The assemblers will be expected to function as a member of the production team whose goal is to assemble required components, operate manufacturing equipment, and maintain the quality and integrity of the products and facility at all times. In this role, your primary focus is to build components by assembling parts and subassemblies while following processes to meet production goals. Strong communication skills are necessary for success as an Assembler at PFF.
- Prepare work to be accomplished by studying work instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ability to adhere to shift work schedule.
- Maintain facility wide Quality, Cleanliness and Organization.
- Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Resolve assembly problems; notify supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keep equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; follow manufacturer's instructions.
- Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High School Diploma preferred
- 1-2 years mechanical assembly experience preferred
- Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Specific technical or vocational training or certification may be required; may be required to pass ruler test