NOW OFFERING A $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
We are currently looking for Full-Time Radiology Technologists to float between our Mishawaka, Elkhart and South Bend Clinics.
Are you passionate about helping patients feel their best through excellence in medical care?
Would you like to work for a leading mid-sized Urgent Care Practice with many growth opportunities?
New Grads Welcome! Start or grow your career at Physicians Immediate Care.
About Physicians Immediate Care
Physicians Immediate Care (also known as Physicians Urgent Care) is a Midwest leader in urgent care and occupational health services. We treat a wide variety of non-life-threatening injuries and ailments at more than 50 locations in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin. Our close-knit team is driven to provide remarkable care that people can count on, when and where they need it. Together, we “care from the heart” and bring peace of mind to the communities we serve.
- Accurately perform routine X-rays that assist with patient diagnosis
- Prepare, document, and send reads to providers
- Assist providers during examination and treatment
- Provide excellent customer service
- Current state RT license
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) credential
- Basic life support certification
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Openness to being cross-trained as a patient care technologist, medical assistant, and medical receptionist
- Effective communication and interaction with patients, providers, managers, and other colleagues
- Multiple schedule opportunities to best fit your lifestyle
- No experience? Don’t worry! We will train the right candidate
Why Work for Us?
At Physicians Immediate Care, you will become part of a team dedicated to providing the best possible healthcare for our patients. You will build your career in a positive, fast-paced environment and serve a diverse range of medical needs. Immense growth opportunities are available.
Competitive pay and benefits include:
- Full benefits, including dental, vision, 401K, PTO, and tuition reimbursement
- Generous wellness plan with affordable in-house medical care for you and your dependents
- Company matched 401K plan
- Offering sign-on bonuses up to $3,000
- Competitive salary ranges
- Salary increases every six months - Our high-performing RTs can grow their salary by $4000+ during their first year of employment!
More reasons to love this workplace:
- Strong job security
- Most robust COVID-19 safety precautions of any urgent care provider in the Midwest
- Excellent potential for career growth. Radiology technologists can advance to positions such as Assistant Managers, Multi-Site Managers, and Regional Operation Directors.
Come and join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals making a difference in the lives of our patients. Apply today!