We are currently looking for a Maintenance Tech who is responsible for the indoor and outdoor maintenance issues associates with buildings, furnishings, installed or built in real property, owned or controlled by Physicians Immediate Care or any of its associated functions, as well as courier runs, weekly facility inspections, and reporting. Travel is required.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all internal and external customers of Physicians Immediate Care with an excellent service experience by consistently (1) supporting the Company’s goals and mission, (2) following all Company policies and procedures, (3) providing quality customer service, and (4) following safety standards in performing all aspects of the functions below.
- Installation, maintenance, modification or replacement of: furnishing, appliances, minor electrical and plumbing systems; cabinetry; and building exterior items (ie: lighting, flag poles, gutters, etc)
- Knowledge of operation and maintenance of work shop area. This includes cleaning, arrangement, and proper storage of materials and tools, as well as safety techniques
- Train new Building and Grounds trainees/assistants or staff members on required tasks, techniques, and safety measures
- Reaffirm courier and supply routing per established schedules – ensuring economical and efficient use of time and vehicles
- Any other tasks as assigned
NOTE: The essential functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license, insurable drivers record
- Two or more years’ experience in building or maintenance trades
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (both verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Skill in a second language helpful
- Thorough knowledge and experience in the safe/proper use of shop, power and hand tools
- General knowledge and experience in building trades, to include, minor framing, insulation, minor electrical, minor plumbing, drywall installation and finishing, painting, flooring.
- Assist in design, building, and finishing of custom cabinetry and counter tops and building finishes
- Willingness to learn new tasks and improve skills related to this position
- Understand and effectively use inspection/work order software and forms
- Effectively trains new technicians and trainee/assistant personnel
- Consistently applies and supervises the necessary safety techniques for all tasks assigned
- Present clean, professional, safe appearance through personal grooming and clothing at all times
- Meets expectation for timely completion of courier and supply routing