Would you like to work for a leading mid-sized Midwest Urgent Care Practice with a variety of growth opportunities in the Illinois or Indiana area?
Physicians Urgent Care, also known as Physicians Immediate Care, is a Midwest leader in urgent care and occupational health services with over 40 locations in Illinois and Indiana. No appointments are required, and most clinics are open seven days a week, up to 12 hours a day, to treat non-life threatening illnesses and injuries. Our clinics are staffed by Providers, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners who provide quality, caring service, and effectively diagnoses and treats a variety of injuries and ailments.
We are currently looking for full-time Radiologic Technologists who can:
- Accurately perform routine x-rays that assist with patient diagnosis
- Prepare and send over reads to providers as well as document them in patient charts
- Assist providers during examination and treatment
- Provide excellent customer service
- Float to multiple clinics in the Chicago Region
Our Ideal candidate will have:
- Current state RT license and current American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) required; Basic Life Support Certification required
- Openness to being cross-trained as a Medical Assistant and Medical Receptionist
- Effective communication and interaction with employers, patients, providers, managers and other colleagues
At Physicians Immediate Care you will enjoy full benefits including a generous wellness plan with affordable in-house medical care, a company matched 401K plan, and flexible schedules with a great work-life balance. Come join our team!