The Occupational Health Field Specialist will team with Territory Sales Account Executive in support of new and existing clients to grow and maintain business. They will support Territory Sales Account Executives in a multitude of ways by following up on sales calls, generating leads for new and existing accounts, and assisting with any and all necessary tasks to successfully manage the relationship between PIC and its employer accounts.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all internal and external customers of Physicians Immediate Care with an excellent service experience by consistently (1) supporting the Company’s goals and mission, (2) following all Company policies and procedures, (3) providing quality customer service, and (4) following safety standards in performing all aspects of the functions below.
- Ensure that existing clients are taking advantage of the full suite of services that the company offers in partnership with assigned Territory Sales Executives
- Reach out to current client base via phone and in person appointments to “up sell” services
- Partner with Territory Sales Executive entering corporate client accounts in our systems.
- Team with Territory Sales Executive, Finance and Corporate Services in the set up of client protocols
- Qualify sales opportunities from various sources including web/marketing and sales team inquiries for conversion to pursued business.
- Help resolve corporate client issues teaming with Corporate Services, Clinic Operations, Billing Center and Finance
- Work with Clinic Operations, Finance and Corporate Services to maintain a high-level of customer service and identify any important or recurring customer concerns
- Handles assigned client inquires and complaints for resolution assigned by Sales Account Executives
- Communicates existing company protocols and assists Corporate Services with any protocol changes
- Updates company contacts and related information
- Coordinates introductory meetings with Sales Account Executive, client and RMDs (when appropriate)
- Maintains current marketing and communication content for field distribution
- Teams with Marketing, Sales Executives, Clinic Operations to provide client company updates
- Coordinate and attend various client company tours with various company personnel
- Consistently report sales and lead generation activities including calls, tours, meetings, events, key contacts and follow-up in Customer Relationship Management tool
- Provides Employer Portal Support to outside clients
- Perform other assigned tasks as determined by department director
- Provides initial support to client company and specified clinic’s staff
- Escalates unresolved issues to Corporate Services
NOTE: The essential functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties.
At Physicians Immediate Care you will enjoy full benefits including a generous wellness plan with affordable in-house medical care, a company matched 401K plan, and flexible schedules with a great work-life balance. Come join our team!