Would you like to work for a leading mid-sized Midwest Urgent Care Practice with a variety of growth opportunities in the Illinois or Indiana area? Physicians Urgent Care, also known as Physicians Immediate Care, is a Midwest leader in urgent care and occupational health services with over 40 locations in Illinois and Indiana. No appointments are required, and most clinics are open seven days a week, up to 12 hours a day, to treat non-life threatening illnesses and injuries. Our clinics are staffed by Providers, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners who provide quality, caring service, and effectively diagnoses and treats a variety of injuries and ailments.
The EHR Systems Analyst is accountable for supporting the on-going operation of the electronic health record application. This position works collaboratively with the IT vendors, external partners and internal teams to analyze and maintain the functionality of the EHR software applications to insure such systems are meeting the organizational needs and all regulatory requirements.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all internal and external customers of Physicians Immediate Care with an excellent service experience by consistently (1) supporting the Company’s goals and mission, (2) following all Company policies and procedures, (3) providing quality customer service, and (4) following safety standards in performing all aspects of the functions below.
- Sustain detailed product knowledge of EHR software including default system configurations, modifications changes and any other relevant information from product release notes
- Troubleshoot internal and external client issues related to the EHR and its interconnected systems by identifying the source of the problem and gathering technical information from non-technical resources
- Collaborate with business units, partners, and vendors to gather projects requirements and set achievable timelines to meet organization’s needs
- Facilitate meetings between internal clients, external partners, and EHR vendor to discuss enhancements/new requests, test delivered features, escalate EHR or related component outages as needed
- Communicates project status to appropriate individuals, including steering committees and senior executives
- Effectively educate and train end users on EHRs and interconnected software applications
- Assist in maintaining on-time transmissions of PHI data from required systems for updating, analysis and reporting
- Perform system maintenance and beta testing of EHR systems when applicable
- Nights & weekend work is required to support IT Support teams and ensure EHR functionality
- Performs all other duties, as assigned
- BS degree in Information Technology or related field is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- Experience in healthcare is highly preferred
- Experience with database management/queries is preferred
- Prior training & project management experience is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written & phone communication skills
- Excellent task management & time management skills
- Ability to travel locally (20-40%) and ability to travel out of state (10%)
At Physicians Immediate Care you will enjoy full benefits including a generous wellness plan with affordable in-house medical care, a company matched 401K plan, and flexible schedules with a great work-life balance. Come join our team!