We are currently looking for full-time Multi-Site Manager for our new Wisconsin Clinics. This manager will oversee our South Milwaukee, Brookfield, and Mount Pleasant locations and can
- Provide managerial oversight and leadership for the day-to day quality, service, administrative, and operational components of assigned clinics.
- Create a team environment which encourages positive staff morale, engagement, and commitment to healthcare excellence.
- Track clinic turnover and implement action plans to reduce unhealthy turnover
- Create a clear vision of the company values and initiatives, build strong relationships within the clinic and organization, being knowledgeable and leading by example.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Coordinates with Regional Medical Directors, Regional Director of Operations and Human Resources Business Partner to ensure consistent and equitable coaching, development and performance management responsibilities.
Our Ideal candidate will have:
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred; experience may be substituted for education
2. 3+ years of experience in healthcare environment required and clinical experience preferred.
3. Effective communication and interaction with employers, patients, providers, managers and other colleagues
4. A flexible schedule as most of our clinics are open Monday-Friday from 8am-8pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 8am-4pm