We are looking for a full time, experienced Provider Sourcer/Headhunter who will manage the sourcing and attraction of candidates for our Physician and Advanced Practice Providers openings. You will be an expert on the candidate market for Urgent Care providers, helping with candidate flow, developing pipelines, and managing a candidate database for multiple markets in Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin.
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Post open requisitions on internal and external job boards
- Source and review CVs
- Maintain applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Ability to quickly analyze background and skills of potential candidates
- Results-oriented with the ability to foster innovation in terms of improving on the cycle of recruitment
- Work with hiring managers to determine qualifications for best candidates
- Conduct successful candidate searches utilizing various job boards such as Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Indeed, CareerBuilder, PracticeLink, etc.
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Calendly and candidate tracking database experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor
NOTE: The essential functions are intended to describe the general content and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties.
- Must be able to use a computer and phone
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods in front of a computer
- Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting (up to 25lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, pushing, pulling and walking